All inclusive, authentic and immersive experiences in Tanzania…
Justa Lujwangana, founder of Curious on Tanzania (unforgettable, immersive, transformative experiences in Tanzania curated and led by locals), joins John Matson and Bess Chapman in the MouthMedia Network studios powered by Sennheiser.
In this episode:
- Justa Lujwangana on being curious means search, dig deeper, not just a typical visit
- Putting together guest logistics
- Also an operator
- Impetus of company, out of her own curiosities about her homeland
- Africa offering lot of experiential marketing, like archeology, and big venue space bring South African experience alive
- Having a team across the world while working from NYC
- Giving back to local economy, building something sustainable
- Experiences such as ooking classes, dancing, meeting one of more than 120 tribes
- Zanzabar beach
- Marketing strategies
- Giraffe as a must-see animal
Curious on Tanzania is run by proud Tanzanians working together who are committed to leading and creating comprehensive, thematic travel experiences that make a positive, sustained difference to destinations and local people throughout Tanzania. They call this experiential travel – travel that goes deeper into the lives of those whom we all visit, and creates lasting relationships and true cultural exchange.