Organizing business trips 90% faster, 30% cheaper via AI with a human touch…
Filip Maksymilian Bloch (CEO) and Daniel Flynn (Business Development Manager) of Hotailors (a next-gen AI-powered travel platform allowing organization of corporate travel faster, at a lower cost) join John Matson in the MouthMedia Network studio powered by Sennheiser.
In this episode:
- What does Hotailors see changing in corporate travel bookings?
- Hotailors wants to treat your employees right
- Who’s driving the change in corporate travel?
- Identifying and relating to the pain of being a traveler
- Trimming down the “waste time” spent booking a trip
- SMD vs Enterprise
- Winning the market and becoming a unicorn
- Sizing up the market
- How Filip and Dan met
- Narrow Domain Intelligence vs General Form Intelligence
- Applying AI to the travel space
- Where Filip sees AI succeeding and thriving
- How Artificial Intelligence will help travel be better, smarter, cheaper, faster, and more comfortable
- The competition in the travel AI space
- Hotailor’s hybrid approach to travel – Merging A.I. efficiency with human touch by employing a network of 3,000 travel agents across the globe
- Building a product so good, customers won’t want to leave – the key is to be faster and more robust
- Hotailor’s approach to product research and development
- How Hotailor built a network of 3,000 travel agents across the globe
- The early struggles and mistakes made while growing Hotailors
- Where Filip believes AI will be used and where he wants to see it utilized
- Filip’s upbringing running hotels with his parents